Working papers and alternative short-form outputs

Can I share these outputs?

Researchers are increasingly creating non-standard research outputs alongside traditional outputs like working papers and you might want to make yours open access.

There’s no requirement in the University or funders’ policies for you to make your non-published or non-reviewed outputs open access, so the choice is up to you. 

As long as the copyright ownership is clear and the work is shared under an open licence (like a Creative Commons licence) you will be able to make your research output open access using the 'green' route, depositing it into the Oxford University Research Archive (ORA).