- The Leverhulme Trust does not currently (Aug 2019) require its grantees to make their publications open access.
- Grant applications CAN however include APC costs. See ‘Does the Trust fund the cost of open access publishing?’:
- ‘Open Access charges should only be incurred during the period of a Leverhulme award (rather than being built into a budget but with anticipated expenditure after the research and award has concluded).’
What to do at Oxford
- Acknowledge your funder in your submission
- Please Act on Acceptance and deposit a copy of your accepted manuscript in ORA at the time of article acceptance.
- The SHERPA/RoMEO website provides details of publishers’ embargoes and deposit requirements. SHERPA/JULIET gives details of funders’ requirements.