Journal articles and conference papers (in publications with an ISSN) accepted for publication from 1 April 2016 onwards must be deposited in order to be eligible for the next REF.
Click the green button below to Deposit your Work
The green button takes you to Symplectic Elements (Single Sign-On access). All academics and researchers should have had an account automatically created. If you have problems* logging on, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure what ‘Act on Acceptance’ means? Find out more about HEFCE open access policy.
*If you get a 404 error, click Home > Deposit your work from the error page and this should fix it.
- Act on acceptance: the policy.
- FAQs open access & next REF.
- Email helpline: email@example.com.
- List of Departmental contacts & Subject Librarians.
- Symplectic Elements (log in, get an account, FAQ & guides).
- HEFCE’s full policy and accompanying FAQ.
- Pro V-C’s message to all staff.