Journal articles and conference papers (in publications with an ISSN) accepted for publication from 1 April 2016 onwards must be deposited in order to be eligible for the next REF.
Please also create a record for all other publications.
Click the green button below to Deposit your Work
The green button takes you to Symplectic Elements (Single Sign-On access). All academics and researchers should have an account automatically created, but if one hasn’t been set up for you, please fill in a Symplectic new user request form. If you have problems logging on, email the Symplectic team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure what ‘Act on Acceptance’ means? Find out more about REF 2021 open access policy.
- Act on acceptance: the policy.
- FAQs open access & next REF.
- Email helpline: email@example.com.
- List of Departmental contacts & Subject Librarians.
- Attend an Open Access briefing session.
- Symplectic Elements (log in, get an account, FAQ & guides).
- REF 2021 Open Access policy: see Guidance on submissions Jan 2019: para 105–114 (p26-27) & 223–255 (p54-59) and REF 2021 FAQ.
- Open Access Oxford pdf leaflet.
- Pro V-C’s message to all staff.