Journal articles and conference papers (in publications with an ISSN) accepted for publication from 1 April 2016 onwards must be deposited in order to be eligible for the next REF.
Click the green button below to Deposit your Work
The green button takes you to Symplectic Elements (Single Sign-On access). All academics and researchers should have an account automatically created, but if an account hasn’t been set up for you, please fill in a Symplectic new user request form. If you have problems logging on, email the Symplectic team at email@example.com.
Not sure what ‘Act on Acceptance’ means? Find out more about REF 2021 open access policy.
- Act on acceptance: the policy.
- FAQs open access & next REF.
- Email helpline: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- List of Departmental contacts & Subject Librarians.
- Attend an Open Access briefing session.