Happy New Year! Training resumes this month with our regular FREE introductory session run by Bodleian Libraries giving an overview of open access and how to make your publications open access at Oxford:
‘Open Access Oxford – what’s happening?’
- What is open access? Key terms – Gold, Green, APCs (Article Processing Charges)
- How to find out about research council or funder requirements
- How to find out what your publisher will allow
- Green route – how to deposit in ORA via Symplectic
- Gold route and how to claim for APCs
- Where to get more information & help
- Act on Acceptance and HEFCE OA policy for REF2021
- New University policy for the RCUK Open Access block grant.
Date: Tuesday 30th January 2018 (12-1pm). Venue: Radcliffe Science Library, Parks Road. Click here to Book your place. This session is open to all current Oxford researchers & academics, research students, research support staff, administrators & librarians.
And remember, we can also come to you….if you would like a local refresher in your Faculty or Department please contact the OA Enquiry team to arrange one: email@example.com.