Our next Open Access iSkills session will be held on 29th November at the Taylor Institution.
Book on to find out:
- What is open access?
- Key terms – Gold, Green, Article Processing Charges
- How to find out about research council or funder requirements
- How to find out what your publisher will allow
- Green route – how to deposit in ORA
- Gold route and how to claim for APCs
- Where to get more information & help
- Act on Acceptance and HEFCE OA policy for the post-2014 REF.
Date: Wednesday 29th November, 13:00-14:00.
Location: Room 2, Taylor Institution, St Giles
Book a place here.