A reminder of our next dates for ‘Open Access Oxford – what’s happening?’:
When: Thursday 20th April (12.00-13.00) and Tuesday 23rd May (14.00-15.00).
Where: Manor Road Building – Seminar Room E.
Book your place here.
Our regular introduction to open access and how to make your publications open access at Oxford covers:
- What is open access?
- Key terms – Gold, Green, APCs
- How to find out about research council or funder requirements
- How to find out what your publisher will allow
- Green route – how to deposit in ORA
- Gold route and how to claim for APCs
- Where to get more information & help
- Act on Acceptance and HEFCE OA policy for REF2021.
You can also email the OA helpline firstname.lastname@example.org for help and information, or contact your local Subject Librarian.